The apartment is located in the complex ‘Gustav’ in the heart of the Sphinx Quarter, next to the centuries-old Andrieskapel and along characteristic inner-city (car-free) streets.
Main entrance with doorbells and mailboxes.
Entrance flat with spacious hall which provides access to all rooms.
– Very spacious living room with access to balcony/terrace.
– Open modern kitchen with all appliances.
– Office space.
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, double washbasin and toilet.
– Separate toilet.
– Storage room.
– Laundry room with connection for washer and dryer.
– Underfloor heating
– an (indoor) storeroom
– a terrace
– parking in parking garage
The spacious underground car park with fixed parking spaces is accessible by car via the Maagdendries. The car park is accessible on foot via two entrances at street level.
One entrance has a lift as well as a staircase. Residents of the Gustav apartment complex can also access the car park directly via the stairwell and the lift in the complex. In addition, Gustav has its own closed bicycle shed in the basement.
Rent is excluding heating/water and electricity.
Service costs € 100,00 for parking.
Deposit € 1600,00